Golden Lady Company S.p.a. (hereinafter the Data Controller) in the capacity of Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter referred to as 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of interested in the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Purposes of processing and legal basis of processing:
Your personal data may, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
1. Follow up on your request for contact or information sent by means of a message to be inserted in the free field of this form. The provision of data is mandatory for you for the purpose referred to in point 1
Method of treatment
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
• by electronic calculators using third party software systems;
• processing by company information systems;
• manual treatment by paper archives.
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller pursuant to Art. 29 of the GDPR.
Your data may be communicated to third parties duly appointed Data Processors, in particular to:
• External subjects involved in the development, assistance and maintenance of the website database and providing hosting services;
• Platforms that provide services for sending newsletters;
• Other companies subject to the management and coordination of Engifin SpA;
• Technical and commercial collaborators.
Your personal data will not be disclosed.
Data retention period The data will be stored according to the following logics:
• The acquired data is stored in our systems for the entire next calendar year.
Data transfer in non-EU countries
Your personal data is stored in the European Union, but also with providers that provide hosting or analysis services with offices in countries outside the EU. The suppliers in question are all members of the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement which legitimates the transfer in complete safety.
Data controller is Golden Lady Company S.p.a. headquarters in Via G. Leopardi, 3/5 – 46043 Castiglione delle Stiviere (MN) - mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided from the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
To exercise your rights, you can send a communication to the address below or an e-mail to email@example.com You can file a report or a complaint by contacting the Data Protection Authority located in Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 - 00186 ROME - mail: firstname.lastname@example.org